Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why Do We Seek the Lord?

Revival?
Growth?
Miracles?
Signs?
Wonders?
Finance?
Provision?
Direction?
Miracles?
Healing?
Salvation?

So many reasons... seemingly valid reasons... seemingly noble reasons...

However, I hear the voice of the Lord crying... "What about Me?"

He is wanting us to seek Him for Him... Relationship!

If we will ever seek Him for Him... Then true revival will come! All that we so desire is only found in Him and a relationship with Him!

Let us stop seeking Him so that we can grow a church or even reach our cities.

Let us seek Him for Him. Let us fall in love with Him. Then and only then will we truly have what He wants us to have.

Then and only then will we find His direction...His love...His compassion...His power...

Forgive me Oh Lord for seeking You for my own means... Help me to seek You for You!

Only when my will and desires become one with His will I truly be revived.

Help me to stop being "holy" for me... help me to stop "praying" for me... help me to stop "preaching" for me... help me to stop "reaching souls" for me...

Let my ego die on the cross. Let me become of no reputation for Your glory. Let me live only to establish and maintain a relationship with You.

Video Blog