Tuesday, April 13, 2010

That I might win some...

These thoughts were inspired by Brother David Martin and the profoundly powerful lesson that he taught Sunday Morning.

1 Cor 9:22-23
22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

Paul wrote these profound words of passion and desire to see souls saved.

Jesus himself lived this example by speaking in parables that were specifically design for his audience.

To fishermen he spoke of fishing...
To Scholars he spoke of the law and prophets...
To shepherds he spoke of sheep...
To farmers he spoke of agriculture...

Let me be wise enough to convey THE MESSAGE by the most effective METHOD for those that I am trying to reach.

Video Blog