Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Helpless does not equal Hopeless...

There are many times in life that we feel helpless. The current of life's circumstances push us along in a direction that we do not always understand and problems seem to overwhelm us.

We cry out to God in our weakness and the heavens seem to be made of brass.

However, we must always remember that helpless does not equal hopeless. We feel helpless...yes. Yet our faith is built on nothing less that Jesus Christ and His Righteousness!

We firmly believe that He knows the way that we take.

In fact, our helplessness is the perfect environment for Jesus to perform.

2 Cor 12:9
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Heb 11:32-34
32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:
33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,
34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

Ps 16:9
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

You may feel HELPLESS...but you are not HOPELESS!

Video Blog