Friday, March 9, 2007

My Trust is in the Lord!

In times of sickness, tribulations and trials, our faith is sometimes shaken.

However, the object of our faith never wavers. His power is unaffected by the wind, waves and uncertainty of the hour.

God is a healer... even when He chooses not to heal.

God is a peace-speaker... even when He chooses not to calm the storm.

God is the source of knowledge... even when we do not understand.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Acknowledge Him... Acknowledge that He is God... Acknowledge that His ways are perfect... Acknowledge that He is working for our good, even when we cannot see the reason.

Dear God,

Today, I release my fears and my doubts.

Today, I release my preconceived ideas.

Today, I let you out of the box of my agenda.

My faith is in You Lord!

My Trust is in You Lord!

My life...ministry...family...church...ambitions...are surrendered to Your flow.

Oh God, my God, do with me what You will!

Video Blog